Taylor Swift + showing her love for fans in 2014
- During the Red tour she chooses enthusiastic fans from the audience to meet her backstage for free (x)
- Performs All too Well at the Grammys because that’s what the fans want.
- Visits 4th graders at the Taylor Swift Education Center (x)
- Is unable to attend a fan’s wedding so Taylor surprises her at her bridal shower. Brings her presents. (x)
- Invites fans to be in the Shake it Off music video (x)
- Fan tells Taylor she’s going to Chipotle because it’s her birthday so Taylor gives her $90 (x)
- Chooses fans to invite to her Yahoo! Livestream where she plays the new single, the new music video, and announces her new album. She invites them to her home afterwards. (x)
- Spots a fan wearing her shirt while driving around and chases her down so she can chat and take a selfie (x)
- Spends all Summer leaving hundreds of comments on fan’s Instagrams.
- Visits fans at hospitals and sings them songs, plays air hockey, video chats with their family, and in one instance is only scheduled for 1 hour but ends up spending 5 hours there.
- Joins Tumblr and follow fans, likes their selfies, art, text post, replies to fans, and acknowledges Becky/other fandom creations.
- Invites 400 fans to her homes in Rhode Island, New York, La and her parent’s house in Nashville to listen to her album early. Then spends hours afterwards having convos w them and taking individual pictures with them (x)
- Allows fans to pose with her Grammys, VMAs, CMAs, etc. when at her house. Also bakes them treats and lets them play with her cats.
- Admits she stalks fans on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram so she could invite to fan events.
- Teams up with Subway, Diet Coke, and Regal and starts “Meet Taylor” contests with them (x)
- New album includes 1989 chances to win tour tickets, meet and greets, autographs, and merch. (x)
I’M REALLY PROUD OF TAYLOR❤️